ADVERTISEMENT

#8 Cougs Gag, Indians and Nationals Style

asusundevil23

Dec 21, 2016
Granted, #2 Clemson choked tonight too but it lost its starting QB early in the game.

WSU turned the ball over SEVEN times! Good God! I think I counted 3 tipped passes for interceptions. And the Cougs couldn't block Cal's dlinemen all night. That was just a complete gag by WSU. A historic beat down.

Cal's QB was forced into an incredible flip for a TD early in the 3rd quarter. It'll likely win play of the year. Google it. You won't be disappointed.

I posted earlier this year that 2017/18 is the season in which the Pac12 is finally left out of the CFP. We are too strong a conference top to bottom and are eating ourselves from within. We don't have the luxury of an Alabama who plays in a joke conference and won't be threatened once this year. SOS is meaningless, as the committee has proven year after year. The Pac12 champion will have two losses, possibly even three.

Wait and watch how far the voters murder WSU. Then compare it to what they do to Clemson, the only ACC team with a LEGITIMATE shot at the playoff.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News