ADVERTISEMENT

2026 Recruit - Tait Reynolds

andrewhanneman

Gold Member
Aug 13, 2023
Long time supporter , first time dabbling into the Devils Huddle. Tait Reynolds is a name that ASU fans should start to familiarize themselves with. Tait is a 5 tool baseball player and current ASU baseball commit (committing in Jan 23 , before he played a game in high school). He is also a highly touted football player (QB) out of Queen Creek High - I am hearing that he has the chance to be a high 4 star or 5 star recruit in football as well.

In the NIL era, two-sport athletes such as Tait should be at the top of the list for athletes that can be a local star here in the valley. I look at Duce Robinson (5 Star TE and star baseball player out of Pinnacle) that committed to USC as a 2 sport athlete as one that got away. Hod - I am not sure how much you know about his intentions of playing baseball or football in college - or if he will be a 2 sport guy. At any rate, this guy can be a program defining recruit in our own backyard. I have also heard rumblings that he is third generation legacy Sun Devil Baseball player and would be a legacy football player as well, if anyone has any additional information on that.

Here is his Football recruiting page:

and Baseball: https://www.perfectgame.org/players/playerprofile.aspx?ID=790034 (a PG rating of 9 at his age - essentially is a blue chip recruit).

Go Devils!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News