ADVERTISEMENT

Current subscriber incentives of our new promo!

Hod Rabino

Staff
Feb 23, 2015
Huddle members,

As you've probably seen by now, we are running a promo for NEW annual subscribers to sign up for $23 for their first year of subscription. This promo does expire at 11:59 MST on August 13.

Needless to say that even when I run a promo for new subscribers, I always want to take care of those who take care of me and incentivize my current subscribers.

So here are the two offers in conjunction with this promo:

First, any current subscriber who refers a NEW annual subscriber will receive SIX FREE MONTHS of subscription tacked on to your existing subscription. Just email me at rabinodh19@gmail.com or send me a personal message here on the board with the user name and email of the new subscriber, as well as your own user name and email, and I will make sure that you get the bonus!

Second, if you are a current monthly subscriber and want to upgrade to an annual subscription using this promo, please take advantage of this great offer! Just go to this link, and 12 extra months will be added to your subscription for that $23 price!

Thank you all for your support, and please contact me via email or personal message with any questions you may have.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.