ADVERTISEMENT

Devils Debate

Fabian Ardaya

Gold Member
Feb 27, 2015
First of all, I wanted to introduce myself as a new member to the Rivals side of things, and I hope you'll enjoy the content that we will be putting out.

I'm Fabian Ardaya, and I'm currently a sports journalism major at the Walter Cronkite School of Journalism at ASU. I'm a born and raised Arizonan from Chandler who has followed sports, notably ASU athletics, ever since I could walk. I am currently the assistant sports editor of the State Press, the official news outlet for ASU, and provide content for CTownRivals.com and AZHSFB.com. I have worked with Ralph Amsden in the past, and am very grateful to him for bringing me on board at ASUDevils.com.

As part of Devil's Digest on ASUDevils.com, I will be co-hosting a new weekly show called "Devils Debate" with fellow multimedia contributor Dominic Cotroneo. Dom has done great work as part of the Walter Cronkite Sports Network and The Blaze 1330 AM at the Cronkite school, and I look forward to working with him again. The show, which will discuss the hottest topics in ASU athletics and recruiting in a "Pardon The Interruption"-style format, is part of a larger effort to broaden the multimedia content put out by ASUDevils. We look to get the show up and running as soon as possible, and hope you will enjoy it.

Thanks,
Fabian Ardaya

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News