ADVERTISEMENT

Game 5 prediction

Sundevilalum77

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2016
UCLA has given up an average of 330 yards passing and 70 yards rushing to opponents similar to ASU in their last three games.
They have averaged 260 yards passing and 170 yards rushing in the same three games.
They are obviously very good against the run and not very good against the pass. Watching their games it seems the best way to attack them is using the pass to set up the run.
They seem to be vulnerable to the short pass which will not only set up the run for ASU but also intermittent home run passes against their average safeties.
They like to bliz on third and long so again the short pass seems to be what the Devils should be doing Saturday night.
The Devils and the Bruins seem to be evenly matched. Penalties and turnovers will make the difference in what looks like a shootout.
I think the Devils will have fewer penalties than the last few games and I think DTR is more likely to have a turnover than JD5.
I also expect the running yards will be very similar as ASU stacks the box and forces DTR to TRY and beat the Devils with his arm.
I expect DJ and Badger to have at least one big play each and JD5 to throw for over 300 yards.
I like Merlot ( Merlin) more than Chardonnay!
Devils will have a great game and beat the spread.

DEVILS 38
Bruins 31

GO DEVILS!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.