ADVERTISEMENT

Join Us! Speak of the Devils LIVE at Hundred Mile Brewing Co. 8/17

Joe Healey

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2015
Tempe, Arizona
www.twitter.com
Saturday, August 17: Join us!

@bdenny29 and I will be doing our second ever LIVE podcast, this time from Sun Devil alumni owned and operated Hundred Mile Brewing Company in Tempe (Rural/202).

New ASU Athletic Director Graham Rossini will join us and chat with Brad and me and also take your questions! We'll have additional guests as well and we also expect a certain ASU website publisher who may or may not suck to be in attendance as well! We'll have raffles and giveaways and at Hundred Mile, the food and drinks are top notch as well!

Here's the gameplan for the day:

3:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.: Our "pre-show" to get things rolling and test out the equipment (we've already run some tests to avoid issues like last year at the Graduate!). Brad and I will do some opening banter and likely have a guest or two to warm things up. We encourage people to show up during this hour!

4:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.: The main event! We will record this portion and this will be when we speak with Graham Rossini and other guests.

5:00 p.m.+: Unrecorded, exclusive Audience Q&A.

PLEASE USE THIS LINK to RSVP. It is not required but it helps us and the venue assess a headcount to prepare.

Hope to see you there!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.