ADVERTISEMENT

Let's Back our Girls...

XTAFX

Gold Member
Mar 1, 2015
For many years, I attended the Pac-10 Basketball Tournament at Staples Center in Los Angeles. When the Pac-12 Tournament moved to Las Vegas and the MGM Grand Arena for the past two years, I was there. This year, I won't be going. Frankly, I am tired of the "one and done" performances by the men's basketball teams over the years. With the exception of James Harden's final year, our teams were usually finished after the first game. Although I hope that I am wrong, I believe that this unfortunate result is quite likely again this year? However, this year we have a viable alternative. Let's get behing our girls team! Charli has done a masterful coaching job this season. Our girls are currently ranked Number 8 in the Coaches Poll and Number 9 in the AP Poll. If they finish among the top sixteen teams in the Nation, our Sun Devil girls will host the first two rounds of the NCAA Tournament at WFA. Given our winning record at home, it is quite likely that the girls can win this Regional and wind up in the Sweet Sixteen. From there, anything is possible? We have a wiining team that plays as a TEAM, with an excellent, experienced coach. Let's get behind our girls basketball team! They deserve our support.
GO DEVILS!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News