ADVERTISEMENT

Local ASU Alum Owned Drink Company Lands ASU NIL Agreement

Denver Devil

Gold Member
Aug 23, 2006
Posting this with permission from the owner of the beverage company, Dr. Tom Czyz.

Hi Sun Devil fans, I am an ASU Alumnus (class of ‘92) and have been a strong supporter of ASU athletics for over 30 years.

A few years ago my wife & I decided to start a functional beverage company along with the support of 50 ASU Alumni to create a fun, innovative and healthy brand called Sly™. Sly™ functional drinks are designed not only for athletes, but the general public to support a healthy, active lifestyle.

We’re honored to announce that...

Sly is now the Official Drink Partner of the ASU NIL - The Sun Angel Collective.

20% of all Sly Sales using the following promo code are going back to our ASU NIL Initiative to support all of our student-athletes & the NIL program.

USE THIS LINK to Buy Sly to contribute to the NIL and get 15% Off Orders: DRINKONTHESLY - SUN ANGEL COLLECTIVE LINK

Or go to www.drinkonthesly.com & use the promo code: SUNANGELS

Join us in our efforts to help grow the Sun Angel Collective and support an ASU Alumni brand.

Now, here are what some of our Sun Devils Athletes are saying about Sly ...

"I love the variety Sly gives you. It can give a burst of energy to help you power through the day or can relax your mind and recover you for the next, all while tasting great!”
- DeCarlos Brooks, Sr. RB ASU Sun Devil Football

"Sly is a great tasting drink that is great for recharging or even winding down it has many different flavors that all taste great!"
- Jordan Crooks, Junior DB ASU Sun Devil Football

"Sly is a perfect example of excellence and inventiveness, not just in terms of its flavors but also in terms of its creators! Sly's variety of flavors makes them the ideal combination of energy and relaxation."
- Kyson Brown, Soph RB ASU Sun Devil Football

Thank you Sun Devil Fans for your support in helping our Sun Devil Athletes & an Alumni Brand.

Dr. Tom Czyz, ASU 1992

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News