ADVERTISEMENT

2024 Early Signing Period National Letter of Intent Tracker

Hod Rabino

Staff
Feb 23, 2015
Happy Signing Day Huddle Members!

Over the next several hours, the National Letters of Intent signed by the high school prospects who are committed to ASU will start tricking in. This thread will be your one-stop shop to track it all.

That list is as follows:

DB Tony-Louis Nkuba Signed (signing day quote "It's time to work.")
WR Zechariah Sample Signed (signing day quote "It’s a great feeling at 8 in the morning😂")
DB Rodney Bimage Signed ("Feels great. Really blessed.")
DB Chris Johnson Signed (signing day quote "Feels Great, ready to work")
LB Albert Smith (likely to play EDGE) Signed ("Excited")
K Kanyon Floyd Signed ("It is great to be finally signed")
DB Plas Johnson Signed (signing day quote "I appreciate it and it is a true blessing to have this opportunity for sure!")
DE James Giggey Signed
OL Semisi Tonga Signed (signing day quote "I feel good I’m ready to work with y’all🔱🔱")
DE Ramar Williams Signed (signing day quote "I feel extremely blessed and excited to be a Sun Devil")
DE Salesi Manu Signed
RB Jason Brown Signed (" excited to get to work")
TE Jayden Fortier Signed ("THERE’S NO BETTER FEELING !!")
OL Terrell Kim Signed
OL Filiva'a Saluni (arriving in 2026 after LDS Mission, could sign this week or in February)
LB Martell Hughes Signed
OL Champ Westbrooks Signed ("Thanks! It feels amazing!")

WR Cullen Charles (could be only joining the team following the 2024 seaosn, so remains to be seen whether he does sign an NLI today or in the future)

As a reminder, WR Elijah Baesa is listed as a commit but won't sign with ASU due to academics and other off-the-field issues. So, it's a matter of when, not if, he decommits. But until he does decommit, I can't remove his name.

Players signing this week who are expected to enroll at ASU in the spring semester, and this be part of spring practice

WR Zechariah Sample
DL Ramar Williams
DB Chris Johnson
DB Rodney Bimage
DB Tony Louis Nkuba
LB Martell Hughes
OL Terrell Kim

As I'm posting this, I wasn't told of any surprises that could take place in terms of other commits not signing this week or getting a surprise commit from the high school ranks. The focus on future additions is largely on transfer portal players. And again, transfer players won't be announced (or at least shouldn't be announced) until they show up for the first class in January.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News