ADVERTISEMENT

A new day starts now

Denver Devil

Gold Member
Aug 23, 2006
The past two seasons are over and done with. No more blaming herm and RA, and they deserved ALL of the blame for these two seasons. Now it's on KD and the new AD to figure out how to make this all work and they have to get Crow on board 100%.

What will KD do starting tomorrow? Which coaches will be asked to leave and, hopefully, replaced with ones who are connected in CA? Which players will be asked to leave in order to make room for better ones? Which players may hit the portal? And how will KD convince the small group of mega-donors to give MORE money to the NIL when ASU has basically bled them dry and treated them like crap doing it?

KD has his work cut out for him, BUT I like the offensive innovation since he took over as OC. I like that we "won" the second half against a team that didn't call off the dogs and was clearly better than us. But that goodwill and praising little victories ends today. Next year can't be about Herm Edwards and the mistakes they made. Next year can't be about how bad RA was. This is KD's team and his second recruiting class. The team, although it mostly is now, will be almost entirely made up by players he's bringing in.

I hope he will do some house cleaning so he can right the ship. It's all up to him now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News