ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Looking for volunteers this weekend

SolDevil

Mar 2, 2015
As some of you know my wife runs a charity organization that supports low income and military families with children diagnosed with cancer. We collect used sneakers as a form of fundraising and for every pair of sneakers we get an average of $1 goes to these families. We currently support 53 families across the US and 4 right here in Arizona.

We've been lucky enough to partner with Tough Mudder and Rugged Maniac to collect used muddy sneakers at their races across the country.

This weekend we have a Tough Mudder event here in Mesa and need some volunteers to help man the donation tent, collecting and bagging muddy sneakers from the runners. We need approximately 5-10 people to volunteer for 2-3 hour shifts throughout the day. We can't pay you, but if you stick around to the end of the event I'll gladly buy you a beer myself. We can also give official credit to people who need volunteer hours for school, work, community service, etc.

If you're interested in helping please reply to me here or find me on Facebook (my name is Jayson Bailey). Thanks.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News