ADVERTISEMENT

QB Questions

Devil Dust

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2006
So, you are the Chicago Bears who have the first pick in the NFL draft starting on April 25th of this year...

Would you pick a QB or trade the pick to someone else..??

And, are there three better QBs in the country than Caleb Williams of USC, Michael Penix of Wash, or Bo Nix of Oregon..??

The Cardinals will also have a high draft pick in the first round (actually have two first round picks) and would they take one of those QBs, if they were available..??

Will Caleb Williams be the first pick or Michael Penix or Bo Nix..??

And, looking forward to the Big 12 next year, will Cam Rising or Noah Fifita be the best QB in the conference..??

Or, are there some other QBs in the Big 12 that might be better than those two..??

Jalon Daniels of Kansas comes to mind but is there anyone else that jumps out at you in the Big 12 for next season..??

Michigan is favored over the Huskies for the national championship but I would never count out any team that has Penix as their QB, as I think he is the best pure passer in the country...

I sure hope that ASU finds a QB that can elevate our program moving forward in the Big 12...Go Devils!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News