ADVERTISEMENT

Semi-OT where to sit?

0311sundevil

May 17, 2013
Hello all!

Hope everyone's weekend is off to a great start. Just had a question I wanted to throw out to the board and was hoping to get some insight based on people's experience...

Long-story, short -- My enlistment is coming to an end and the wife and I will be moving back to Arizona. As wonderful as that is, the best part is, the wife agreed I could buy season tickets for us.

My question is, where's the best section/row/area to sit, without breaking the bank? I'm going back to school and have a little one on the way, so, as much as I'd love to sit in the lodge or 25 rows up at the 50...it's just not realistic.

I grew up with season tickets (thanks pops!) and sat in in the north end zone (section 18). I loved the vantage point from the endzone, but that's obvisiouly not an option anymore either...any advice or insight would be much appreciated. I know it's a little early, but I'm trying to get a head start and rope some people in to come along and support the program. Besides, May is just around the corner (Early bird seat reservations!)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News