ADVERTISEMENT

2017 National Letter of Intent Day Tracker

Hod Rabino

Staff
Feb 23, 2015
Good morning Huddle Members!

Today is the day where all of the Sun Devils’ verbal commits are scheduled to send in their signed National Letter of Intent forms. Throughout the day, we will bring you all the latest news concerning Arizona State’s 2017 recruiting class in this NLI Day Tracker thread.

I will list all the letters sent in digitally (no more faxing) into Arizona State as I hear about them in the first post of this thread. That way you won’t have to scroll up and down the thread to see who has sent in their letter – just refresh the page (something I’m sure you’ll be doing quite often anyway).

We are expecting at the very least 14-15 letters being sent in for all of the ASU commits that are scheduled to enroll in the summer. Don't be thrown off if you hear that Ty Thomas, for example, has sent in his Letter of Intent today. High school prospects who signed the Financial Aid Agreement in December still have to sign an NLI.

You’re obviously more than welcome to post your questions and comments on this thread.

Here are the announcement times of some of the uncommitted prospects worth keeping an eye on (all times Arizona time):

Langston Frederick 8 am
Terrel Bailey 8 am
Todd Harris 8:10 am ESPNU
Tareke Lewis Noon
Shannon Forman 12:30 pm

Scheduled announcement times of commits:

Evan Fields 6 am
Loren Mondy 6 am
Trelon Smith 6 am
Alex Perry 8 am

All the in-state commits ae expected to send in their letters shortly after 7 am

6:29 - Trelon Smith told me that he did send his NLI. As a reminder ASU cannot officially announce until NLI's are cleared by compliance.

7:50 - Ty Johnson tweeted out that he sent in his NLI.

There are probably more letters sent in by now, but commits haven't been tweeting out and ASU hasn't announced anyone other than mid-year signees so far.

7:59 - both Brandon Ruiz and Curtis Hodges have sent their letters in.

8:05 - Loren Mondy's NLI is in.

8:10 - Saguaro kids Jarrell, Stephens and Soelle are all in.

8:40 - Texas DB Langston Frederick signs with ASU. Was a silent commit.

8:45 - Alex Perry sent in his NLI.

9:30 - Both NLI's for Ryan Kelley and Mark Walton NLI's are in.

9:52 - Fields' NLI is in. Last known commit who has his NLI in.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News