ADVERTISEMENT

AMA: Sun Angel Collective

ElJefeASU

Gold Member
Aug 3, 2022
Hi everyone, my name is Jeff Burg and I'm the President of the Sun Angel Collective. I've been reading the threads about NIL and there are certainly lots of questions folks have. I thought I'd jump in and try to answer questions and set the record straight. Feel free to Ask Me Anything and I'll do my best to respond to everyone. I'll probably respond pretty actively for 24 hours and then sporadically after that. I just don't have the time I once did to check the message boards all the time.

Myself (and the other 4 board members) all serve in a volunteer capacity so I'll be back and forth to answer questions since I need to attend to my "real" job. I'd like to give a shout out to Chris Michaels, John Dorsey, Scott Harkey and Mike Olsen for being great partners on this long and complicated endeavor. Also, thanks to Jake Plummer, Brock Osweiler, Omar Bolden and Jordan Simone for jumping in early to help out.

By way of background, I've been on the Sun Devil Club Board of Directors for about 6 years and around the program for much longer than that. Hod can verify that I am who I say I am. I hope you ALL participate in the collective in some way by visiting our website at sunangels.org.

Ask away and GO DEVILS!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News