ADVERTISEMENT

Any feedback on the stadium remodel from those that went?

ASU Chris

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2003
I can only say from my experience, I was disappointed. Comparing only to my seats last season in Section 6, the new seats are a big disappointment. They said there would be more legroom, but it is far more cramped now (again only speaking on my section, I know every section has had varying leg room). The seats themselves are also low end crap, not something you want to be in for 3-4 hours. I never had a complaint in my previous seats, which were the yellow aluminum bleacher with a similar aluminum seat back - much better than what they put in.

The other complaint is that I read somewhere they reduced the number of urinals, and it was noticeable. The NAU game crowd was small, however there was about a 10 minute line at halftime. I'm guessing at the Texas Tech game you will spend a majority of halftime in line to use the restroom. Also there was no running water in the sinks, this was specifically in the bathrooms above section 6, others may have been better. Hopefully these issues are remedied in the next phase, but for the time being, they could use about 50 port-a-johns on the concourse to avoid this issue.

Other than those issues, it is looking good, just not at all what I expected when they said "fan comfort" was a top priority. It is very tempting to sell my seats for TT and spend that money at Cold Beer & Cheeseburgers instead. First world problems :D

Reactions: Cadeorade101
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News