ADVERTISEMENT

Arroyo is still NOT the guy, and other issues

Denver Devil

Gold Member
Aug 23, 2006
He sucks! I felt it during the interview a few days ago when he said they didn't need to change the playbook for Sims. Then I had people on the boards try and gaslight into saying that it was just coach speak. NOPE! The guy is a FRAUD! He needs to go at the end of the season. Sims has different strengths and weaknesses to Leavitt, and yet our FRAUD of an OC can't even figure out how to call plays to help the kid out.

Add onto that with Ragel. How in the hell do we not have a semi-capable FG Kicker on the team when we're carrying 3 of them!? That guy is a straight LOSER as a coach and KD is an idiot if he continues to employ him after the season.

Finaly, please ask Ward why he continues to play a zone defense that gets picked apart by average QBs?? ONCE AGAIN, our WRs are BLANKETED by the opposing defense, while their WRs are running WIDE OPEN on evey play.

KD has done some good things, but he has major, yet easily fixable, holes with his staff. 5-1 in the front half of the season. Now 5-2. Looking at what's left I am back down at us maybe being 6-6 at the end of the season, and that's on KD for assemblying a poor staff and allowing the poor OC playcalling.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.