ADVERTISEMENT

AZ Western

BlessTheFall

Feb 28, 2015
With the recent news of DRod offering Garrett and Valentine, how does this institution and others even accept kids that have rap sheets and most notably, pending criminal charges? Jordan Poland is now transferring there, they have another kid from Nebraska who twice in two months got busted for weed in Jariah Tolbert...don't these JUCO's have some sort of standards to meet? It seems going the JUCO route is a total escape goat for these troubled players, and the FCS would set them back and make them sit a season if they wanted to transfer back to the FBS. I think there should be a rule where you have to sit out a season if these kids get dismissed, weather they go to the FCS or JUCO route.

After all that, does CTG follow some of these kids at AZ Western and see how they progress? I really can't believe the DRod offered a couple of these kids already without building some kind of rapport with them. But I'd say if they keep their noses clean, schools will be giving them a second and third chance.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News