ADVERTISEMENT

College Pick ‘Em/Fantasy Football

theoriginalsundevil4life

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2015
Greetings fellow Huddlers!!

I wanted to ask if the Huddle was going to return to doing the college football weekly pick ‘em game? We used to do that every year prior to the Covid shortened year and always made watching other college games that much more fun and interesting during the season.

Also this year I’m going to start up my fantasy football league again (The Great Andini League). Last year the spots filled up pretty fast and sadly I had to turn a couple people away. This year I thought I’d get a jump on it and see who from the huddle would be interested. Same as last year we have a $20 Buy In with prizes given to the first place, runner-up, and consolation ladder champ. Last year we had 12 spots available which gave us three separate divisions and made it interesting enough where adding one or two players throughout the year can really make or break your season. Last year I started off three games back in my division with only four weeks to play and ended up winning not only my division but the entire thing as well. It’s a lot of fun. Let me know in the responses if you’d be interested.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News