ADVERTISEMENT

Fair question or not?

RyanJohnson02

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2015
Is it a fair question to ask?

Has Kenny Dillingham paid his dues as a college football coach? Has he truly been put through enough, battle tests early on? learned from the best of the best? I ask because it does feel like there is something missing here. That’s not to say he can’t be a fantastic long term solution. Do you think some of the animosity he might get has to do with this? maybe some envy from other coaches or just fans in general?

I was never a fan of Charlie Ragle personally, but I am willing to look past this, if in general there are strong or even slightly above average results because of his presence in the program. If the results are what they are, why is he in this program as a coach. Not to say he can’t be part of the program in some way.

The reasoning behind bringing up Ragle is that I thought he was the mentor and associate head coach for Kenny as he develops, yet we have Kenny going and talking about players in the media and blaming the special teams. Is ragle as the associate head coach supposed to advise against this sort of thing, or is it a thing of actual promotion, thought of as a good idea? Heck maybe this guy is holding Kenny back in his development? Something is off here, I think.

I do think Kenny is getting better, I just expected a bit more maturity at this point.

Reactions: Denver Devil
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.