ADVERTISEMENT

From the Road: ASU commit T Lee...

Chad Simmons

Gold Member
Feb 6, 2017
I saw T Lee play last week in the third round of the playoffs and I have some quotes from him, some photos and thoughts I wanted to share here.

QUOTES FROM LEE

"I am 1000% committed to Arizona State I probably made that decision right after my UNC official visit," said Lee. "I knew I couldn’t be anywhere else. It just didn’t feel right going anywhere else.

"The main reasons are because the coaching staff. It is an elite NFL staff with Herm Edwards, Marvin Lewis and others. They run five DBs at a time and they aren’t scared to play freshmen. Herm Edwards: “the best players will play. Regardless of age or grade." That stands out a lot.

"Most schools are done talking to me. Louisville coaches do text me here and there, but I just talk to ASU staff about every other day to be honest.

"I’m probably most closest with DB coach, Coach White and the Defensive coordinator, Coach Gonzalez.

"From talking to the coaches, we have talked about me coming in and playing the Safety position/ nickel position.

"I’m actually close with all of the other commit. We have a huge group chat with all of them in it and we talk every day in there. Those my guys.

"I’m still set to sign December 18 and I am an early enrollee. I can't wait.

"I’m most looking forward to get in there and compete to be honest. My mindset is to come in and get a starting job. But first I have some unfinished business at Buford. We goin for it all and not looking back."

MY THOUGHTS

Lee is a very good athlete that is smart. He plays smart and he is strong with fundamentals. He has great awareness in the secondary and his ball skills are a real strength too. I love his football IQ. He is also a guy who could help on special teams as a return man. He has good short space quickness and will be a guy I could see competing for playing time early. Lee is not the biggest physically, but he plays bigger. He would be a great free safety because of his smarts, his leadership and his ability to play the ball.

INTERCEPTION LAST WEEK

PHOTOS OF LEE

vmf5bet8arjjr9fclcnc

suygsguovgusqprxarh4

wufdemyuyvmykivgouhf

ip27fig0zb9uvpaqarq7

jusuerofm7ycri3xd2i1

xk6qjehjrz0ulqciiivb

tcor6jdxxrhrle3bebhr

wygdmsgcmkpcireepss3

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT