ADVERTISEMENT

Frustrated Season Ticket Holder

Arizmflo

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2015
Just a quick note I am writing this in anger and in frustration, so expect a novel. I received my Cactus Bowl tickets today and it isn't anywhere near where I wanted to sit. I bought these tickets so my parents and I could sit with each other for the last time probably ever in some what comfort. They are not renewing their tickets coming next year and are getting too old to make the walk into the stadium. We are so far in nose blood territory we probably aren't going to the game. I really thought being a season ticket holder would give me a chance to not be in nose bleed territory.

This season has brought so much frustration for me and my friends. My friend and his wife has been sitting with me since we graduated from college. This year they bought tickets but they couldn't sit in their seats have the season because there wasn't room in the row for them. Imagine paying for 20 yard line seats and unable to sit in your assigned seat. They complained to the ticket office numerous times and they did nothing all season long. They offered tickets to the nosebleed section of SDS instead of seats of comparable value. They said they are not renewing because of the ticket office and their lack of cooperation.

I was initially angry that the SD ticket office took my money for the higher price seats and didn't refund me my money for the level that I got for the Cactus bowl. On the triple check I found that they did at least refund me the money. I was about 20% unsure about renewing my tickets this coming year because I would have no one coming with me to the games. The best part for cheering for your team, is doing it with family and friends. I've really been frustrated lately by ASU employees. I am part curious if others had similar issues this season? I know the product wasn't as good as we thought it would be I can take that. I don't like it, but I can take it. Did anyone else who had to move to different seats this year have bad experiences like me?

Reactions: Johnny Goodtimes
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News