ADVERTISEMENT

Game one prediction

Sundevilalum77

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2016
It’s time to get this party started.
Just like in previous years the prize for getting most games correct this year will be dependent upon whether or not I win the lottery. I didn’t win the lottery the three previous years I did this, but you never know!
First, has ASU ever rushed for 400 yards and passed for 300 yards in the same game, or visa versa? Paging Joe Healey !
After watching Southern Utah on Saturday they remind me of that team down south, maybe a little better. It’s very evident that we will be able to score at will. SUU does run a few trick plays but I think our D will be prepared for them after practicing against CZH’s offensive scheme.
I think DJ Taylor will only get one kickoff return for a touchdown in this game because I think SUU will only kickoff once. Our D including backups is going to dominate in this game.
I think a lot of second and third units will see action in this game, and although they are very talented, that will keep the scoring lower than the NNT game. Obviously CZH will not be opening up the playbook in this game also.

ASU 62
SUU 0

GO DEVILS!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News