ADVERTISEMENT

I quote from the press conference that I thought was quite profound

sean222

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2002
Throw coaching aside, I have to say that Dillingham is an impressive guy. He knows what he wants to do and doesn't get caught in the noise. I like his calmness during the storm. One quote from yesterday that found quite profound and that I have been thinking about the last 24 hours was when is said something along on the lines of "When you are involved from the inside, the focus has to be on process and not on wins because without the process you will never get to the wins. Essentially, wins are downstream from culture. If you are not on the inside and you are fan you focus mostly on the wins. And what makes sports so great is that you can focus on the wins and yell and get excited and criticize and get emotionally invested and not see the process" Or something like that. That an interesting way look at things that can be applied to your professional life, personal life and raising kids. I found that quite profound. This is why I think we are going to get there and I think we made the right hire. I like the guy. I wonder if this stuff came from Norvell or Graham or whoever.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News