ADVERTISEMENT

Incoming Portal Possibilities

ChillyASU

Gold Member
Feb 27, 2015
I saw Oregon offensive lineman Bram Walden jump in the portal (he posted it on his twitter) I think he has a high likelihood of ending up at ASU... He played locally here at Saguaro..

I think that ASU MAY take TWO QBs out of the portal..

Interestingly TWO former Chandler QBs have jumped in the portal!!

Jacob Conover from BYU threw for 10,000+ yards at chandler, was a 3 year starter, 3 time champion under Coach Aguano at Chandler.. Conover is about 6'1 and is a pocket passer that processes the game well and can escape the pocket when necessary..

AND

Mikey Keene from UCF who was pretty successful this year in the games that he played and even beat florida.. He was also undefeated in his high school varsity career at Chandler and won two titles.. Keene is a 5'11 gritty pocket passer.. He's athletic enough that he can get out of danger...

There is a lot of speculation that Jay Butterfield the Oregon third stringer could be headed to Tempe.. Butterfield at 6'6 is long, and lean and is also a pocket passer...

Im not sure if two of these guys will be the guy... But I'd be stunned if we didnt pull one of these Chandler QB's..

There are also TWO defensive players that I absolutely love, but I haven't seen them advertise that they are in the portal... yet... When I do I will let yall know!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News