ADVERTISEMENT

It's the little things that make this football staff great

Hod Rabino

Staff
Feb 23, 2015
This is a message I got from a player's parent yesterday (won't reveal player or parent name). It is beyond cool to read about the approach of this staff and really should give fans insight into the philosophy of this staff:

We just got off a full team, staff, and parent meeting.

We discussed communications, and the operations manager set up a football exclusive parent Facebook page so that parents who live far away can stay connected & and communicate. They will provide a parent-player handbook regarding tickets, travel, information, and game day stuff for parents. Team hotel room block for home & away games huge help for me. I spend $$$ just navigating that) so we are all one on the road & at home as a team.

We broke off into position groups on Zoom with the position coach to talk, connect, laugh, and share info, questions so we can all be connected. Much more " organized" to be honest. It's like a Power 5 program that I am used to. The position coach & I were just talking about winter workouts with our teams. He was explaining how tough the workouts have been and how he was impressed he was with my son, and how the players are on time, working hard, etc. Good feedback.

So, it is good to reach out by the staff and operations to connect the parents and the program. Holistic approach, which is what wins recruiting. I firmly believe that.

Coach Dilly will have a spot for us all (parents) to sit together so we are one team in the stands. He invited us to practice and he wants us involved. Good stuff!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News