ADVERTISEMENT

Jordan Simone was right

spark89

Gold Member
Nov 2, 2006
Reading about Jordan I'm reminded of how many times I had to remind people that Herm and Ray are NOT Sun Devils but employees and that students and ALUM are Sun Devils. Those current students, players of course, former players, alumni and season ticket holders deserve better. It's a shame Jordan lost his job for actually sticking up for his alma mater. This has been my point as I've said to many of you who've ripped me for criticizing our staff. "My allegiance is NOT to a coach but to the school". All of you who have so fiercely defended Herm these past four years while attacking those of us who saw through it are the problem. You're the reason we are here. Without discomfort there is no change. You won't even roll over in bed at night. Ray and Crow aren't going to make changes and we will suffer the consequences because so many refuse to admit they were WRONG and continue their support not for anything else but ideology and pride. I want the BEST for my alma mater, the kids and ALUM. As a guy who played the game at D1 level (same position as Jordan but NO WHERE NEAR as talented) we by in large have a different look at the game and see things others don't. After that Michigan State game all of you ridiculed us who were against this hire and I stated, one game early in one season doesn't mean crap. Let's see 1. How good this MSU team really is at the end of the season and let's wait 4 years and then judge our assessment of Herm". I had to repeat that over and over. One of you even attacked my football career "where did you play college football again, asking for a friend, LOL". When I repeated my history for the 100th time and offered to meet that smart ass for a fist to face meeting I was threatened with removal from the site. I watched at least five members leave due to the personal attacks on this site due to their non conformity to the "Herm train" crowd. I'm damned proud to be a Sun Devil but ashamed of this athletic program and disgusted by a bunch of loud mouth geeks who n ever played the game and hide behind numbers. How bout you TRULY show you're Sun Devils and demand better from our athletic department start judging on performance, not speculation or group popularity and grow some....Go Devils 89

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News