ADVERTISEMENT

Oregon vs Oregon State

Devil Dust

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2006
Good morning Sun Devil nation...:)

Just wondering if there is anybody who won't be tuned into the Ducks vs Beavers game this afternoon in Corvallis..??

I was pleasantly surprised yesterday in the pride and fight the Devils showed against the Cats...

Unfortunately, I was not surprised by how awful our defense looked since it has looked incredibly bad the whole season...

I don't think our defensive talent was as bad as it looked, so felt that they were really cheated by the coaching staff on that side of the ball this season...

I really don't know why about half of Herm's staff was on it, as they aren't very good coaches...

Of course, I do know why they were on the staff since Herm isn't a very good judge of coaching talent, to go along with his other decisive deficiencies as our head coach...

I think that Aguano was an exception to that rule and hope he gets an opportunity to stick on our next coach's staff in some capacity...

For all the "NFL wisdom" that was on this staff, I say sarcastically, they give the idea of age induced "wisdom" a bad name to older people who don't deserve that rap...

They got paid millions of dollars collectively to come up with using the "huddle" as an innovative approach to offensive football...

That Herm left the football program in shambles and still got over $4M in severance is both deplorable and disgraceful...

Fortunately, we can now move on from that total disaster and start the rebuilding process under a new coach as long as Crow is playing to win these days instead of playing not to lose...

Dilly Up...Go Devils!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News