ADVERTISEMENT

OT- Free Forums

theoriginalsundevil4life

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2015
So now that I'm settled in here, I have to say I'm very happy with my surroundings here at Rivals and am very pleased in the transition. I have a quick question though regarding the forums, and don't shoot the questioner. :confused: Why don't we have a free football forum here?

Now before many of you who came with me from TOS yell and scream at me with memories of "the Pigskin", hear me out. 1) We have other free forums for basketball, baseball, and hockey. Why not football though? Yes, we cover it here in the Huddle, but not everyone I believe knows about the huddle. 2) I myself stumbled upon Hod's site when it was TOS and didn't join the Huddle right away. I posted in the Pigskin. It was by doing that, that I learned the value of joining the Huddle and have never looked back since. We might get more people to join the Huddle if they can get a glimpse of all the awesomeness that Hod, Ralph, Jon, and the others here at Rivals can offer. 3) Yes we had some trolls and idiots from other fan bases pollute the Huddle, but some of the conversation were pretty lively and fun. While most of the time I like the sanity of no trolls, other times, it is fun to see the idiocy that other fan bases can bring and it definitely makes it feel better to rub in after a huge victory.

Anyhow, just a thought. What do you guys think? o_O

Reactions: metrology
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News