ADVERTISEMENT

Plenty of blame

asuabby

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2015
i didn’t take my phone to the game tonight. Last week I did and was so pissed that I came unglued at halftime with a post that actually was pretty accurate in hindsight. But heck, all weekend long I saw teams that couldn’t block or tackle or do much of anything. So maybe said I, our horrible performance was just a first game.

So we played another first game tonight. Chances are our game at MSU will look like another first game. Hell, we may have a season full of first games.

This is easily the worst OL I’ve ever seen at ASU. The Sac St LDT or NG ate up the right side of our OL tonight. Our left side didn’t do much better. Our center can’t snap the ball. He had so many high snaps that he destroyed the timing of many plays. Either JD goes under center or move Cabral back and take your chances at OT. Sac St. Wow. Won’t matter next week as MSU’s DL will shred these guys. Hope nobody gets hurt or too embarrassed. Although they might be a bit overconfident.

After Eno, we don’t have another RB. We need to recruit several of them. Carter can’t hold onto the ball Floyd gets knocked off his feet by a breathe of wind. Flowers must be terrible because he doesn’t play.

Aiyuk cost us a TD. Whiley could have cost us the game. The receivers made about half the plays that they should have but sometimes it was JD playing like a freshman.

Likens should get his jaw wired shut. It’s not all his fault but I don’t want to hear anymore crap from him.

The defense probably did OK but we most likely won’t see another QB as bad as Sac St’s. Against a competent QB, we would be 1-1.

This isn’t a bowl team. This is a team that gets a coaching staff fired. That won’t happen but neither will a winning season if this is all the game we have.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News