ADVERTISEMENT

Quick ASU Personnel Note (NOT coach or player related)

Hod Rabino

Staff
Feb 23, 2015
I became aware of an ASU support staff person that was on leave of absence earlier this week as ASU was investigating an off-work matter they were associated with. Let's just say that it was nothing illegal the person did but at the same time, something that was not farfetched in terms of grounds for dismissal. I learned a few hours ago that this investigation concluded with the firing of that individual.

The reason I bring this up is that the media is already aware of this, namely John Gambadoro from 98.7 FM, who said on his show yesterday that he was working his back channels concerning an ASU story, and I feel the timing cannot be a coincidence as he is aware of the same story I am.

So the cat may come out of the bag sooner rather than later, BUT wanted to tell everyone here that this is, again is related to an ASU football support staff person, and NOTHING that will come out will be tied to an ASU coach or player. And also that this story Gambadoro is referring to has nothing to do with the NCAA investigation.

Sorry to be vague on this, but 100% of what was told to me here was off the record but still wanted to give everyone as much information as I can, since the whispers are already out there.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News