ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting Weekend Update

Hod Rabino

Staff
Feb 23, 2015
OK, here is the latest:

Kejuan Markham – said a while back he’s coming to ASU nothing this past weekend changed my previous prediction.

Keon Markham - said a while back he’s coming to ASU nothing this past weekend changed my previous prediction.

Amiri Johnson - said a while back he’s coming to ASU nothing this past weekend changed my previous prediction.

Alonzo Hall – major strides were made with him over the weekend, ASU is in the driver’s seat here.

Jayden Daniels - major strides were made with him over the weekend, ASU is in the driver’s seat here. Like I said before ASU doesn’t have him visit here, having already two quarterback commits if they didn’t think they already have a good if not great chance to land him.

Noa Pola-Gates – as Ralph reported days ago ASU is looking very good here. I can see ASU beating Nebraska for his services. Now the question is how hard do Alabama and Penn State really go after him. All in all, wouldn’t shock me if he committed to ASU.

Drake Nugent – Stanford is the only program ASU has to worry about. If they go hard on him he’s more than likely gone.

Jared Hunte – hardest one to read here just because he’s such a new name on the board, so I don’t want to speculate too much. I’m working on getting him on the phone.

Jarrad Baker Jr – feel very good about ASU’s chances here. In a couple of days should know more.

Drake Jackson – shared my feelings already on this one. The battle is between USC and ASU and Clay Helton possibly leaving could hurt ASU.

Stephon Wright - said a while back he’s coming to ASU nothing this past weekend changed my previous prediction.

Have a couple more unofficial visitors I need to check on. Will post updates here.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News