ADVERTISEMENT

Some Perspective For Those Happy with RA's Decision

asusundevil23

Dec 21, 2016
In 4 of CTG's 6 years, he finished 2nd or better in the South division. RA is willing to pay $10m to buy-out coach and likely more than CTG's annual salary to hire his successor. He better have someone phenomenal on the back burner because he is going great lengths to replace a coach who produced more positives than negatives.

Something just doesn't smell right to me and this termination. When really smart employees leave a company or are fired, more often than not it's because they are unable to get along with their direct report, i.e. manager. In RA's presser today, he tried to belittle the team's 2nd place finish in the south by referring to it as "down." I guess he isn't aware that apart from Colorado, the entire division is going bowling.

RA didn't even allow CTG, his players and the fans to enjoy a (albeit completely expected) win over U4 for one freaking calendar day!

Again, something smells fishy here. I would love to know if RA had a personal dislike of CTG. You don't spend $10m to get rid of a man who finished 2nd place or better 4 out of 6 years in a hyper-competitive south.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News