ADVERTISEMENT

Something the team can actually build off of!

Denver Devil

Gold Member
Aug 23, 2006
Now THAT'S what I was expecting! It wasn't perfect by any stretch, but the play calling took all of that into account and made things work! If KD had hired a competent OC or had been calling plays himself from game 1 we'd likely be sitting at 3-1 right now.

Yes we have injuries. Yes we have issues with the OL. Yes we are not playing the best QB. BUT, as I've been saying, great coaches find a way to make things work. KD finally showed all of us the innovation and play calling on offense that says we're in good hands. It also shows that Baldwin is 100% dead weight. Unless he's got a bunch of elite recruits he's about to bring in he needs to be let go.

I've always hated the idea of the moral victory, but tonight may be the first time it actually feels like a win even though we lost. This is the type of game that shows recruits we are going to get better with KD (not Baldwin). We have a good chance to beat CAL next week. If we can continue to elevate our play and get better at the plays KD is calling, we could make things very interesting in the games against CU, UCLA and U4. But KD CANNOT allow the play calling to revert back to Baldwin.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News