ADVERTISEMENT

Still a unified front, or. . . .?

AlmostCoach

Gold Member
Jan 18, 2013
Do we still have a cohesive team (players and coaches) or are you starting to get the vibe there might be some internal fracturing going on? If Dillingham can keep this team together, at least from a cohesion standpoint, I think that would give a lot of us hope that he is in fact the long term answer here at ASU, and that Aaron Rodgers (and Harvey Dent for that matter) may be right about it being darkest before the dawn. However, it also wouldn't shock me if there some rumblings about players from the defensive side of the ball starting to separate themselves from those on the offensive side, and the same could even be true for the coaching staff. Was just curious, because I'm sure I'm not the only one that sees potential for this to blow up even worse than it is now as there is such a drastic difference in performance on each side of the ball. I'll still be out there on Saturday in my Maroon, because I haven't gotten the impression that the kids (on either side of the ball, but especially D) have mailed it in from an effort perspective.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News