ADVERTISEMENT

Sunday Walkabout

Devil Dust

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2006
Mornin Mates...

Today's Topic = No Answers

I've been a die hard Sun Devil fan for over 50 years and never witnessed anything like this during that time...

I liked the Dilly hire but he looks like he's in over his head and there are no answers for him to salvage anything moving forward that I can see...

The "football gods" must have really had a grudge to bring to bear against the team given all that has happened...

Pyne gets hurt at Camp T, along with some other key Sun Devils, Ray comes up with a bowl ban right before the first game, we have a Haboob during the first game, injuries continue to mount, etc, etc, etc...

We're now down to our fourth string QB, our line is missing several players and wasn't very good to begin with, we're playing with back-up RBs, and now we're looking at playing USC next weekend...

Whoever pissed off the football gods needs to make amends ASAP...:cool:

All this adds up to a team that most probably will not win another game this season...:mad:

Dilly and his staff cannot scheme their way out of this or trade for new players or talk his way out of it, either...

We're doomed and right now it doesn't matter about how we got here, as there is a lot of blame to go around, starting at the top of our leadership pyramid...

And, unfortunately, the future does not look promising, either, as Denver and others have pointed out...

Meanwhile, up in Boulder, the "football gods" have looked on the Buffs with favor, it appears, as the Buffs, under Prime Time, were able to snatch victory from the jaws of defeat in the closing moments of their game against Colorado St last night...

For Dilly and his staff, it won't matter how much work he and his staff put in to remedy things since Talent Is Destiny and we just don't have a lot of it in place right now...

And, correcting the talent deficit will be the only way out of this mess, as we move forward, but who is going to want to come to ASU to play for a program that looks like this right now..??

Talk about a tough sell...:confused:

Like I said before, if anybody here has any influence with the "football gods" you need to help us out with this grudge situation immediately...

At least the sun came up this morning so there is that...:)

I would like to say that this, too, shall pass, but not sure that it will...:cool:

G'day Mates and Go Devils!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News