ADVERTISEMENT

Thanks

Ralph Amsden

May 1, 2013
Just wanted to write a quick thank you to new subscribers,and to people who are sticking around.

For the last few years I've been a fan of the work done by Hod's team as well as Jon's efforts on the high school level. I'm extremely lucky and grateful to work alongside two guys whose goal is to provide the fans of ASU athletics with the information and environment they deserve.

I'm not here to ask people to "give us X amount of time" to prove ourselves, just to thank those who take any time out of their day, or invest any of their resources in what we're doing here. We owe you, and it's not very often that people will have as much fun paying a debt as we will.

We're definitely about content, accuracy, analysis, access and making improvements, but mostly, we're about making sure this is a space where you want to be. The one thing I've noticed about Jon and Hod over the planning stages and launch of the ASUDevils.com/DevilsDigest.com partnership is that the latter is something they're ridiculously passionate about.

Thanks again, and a tip of the cap to the rest of the team members, whether from Devils Digest or the ones "moving up to the big leagues" from the high school beat. This is a great team that will only get better- one that we hope will live up to the lofty expectations we set for earning your attention/trust/energy/money, etc.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News