ADVERTISEMENT

Volleyball is 26-6 and in the NCAA Tourney

LoBoJangles

Gold Member
Nov 27, 2017
Sun Devil Country
TBH...Although the schedule has been a little light in the pants, I'm still pretty darn impressed. All the matches have been on the road as well.

This roster was absolutely gutted and I expected a mess. I'm a "Coaching Matters" guy, but it's hard for Volleyball coaching to matter THAT much. It is largely about the roster and effort and chemistry. To get chemistry and timing down on a turned over roster is impressive.

Personally haven't seen them play, but JJ Van Neil must have them playing well. Picked up tickets for their Conference opener against UofA next Thursday. At Mullett...Which is interesting. Didn't think they would able to utilize Mullett much. But they have a handful of matches there. I watched BYU vs Utah last night in Provo. BYU had their 5500 seat Fieldhouse packed to the rafters. Quite the environment. Would be nice to have that at Mullett. The Bank is just too big.

We don't have many successful programs to support in RayLand...Get out there and support the ladies when you can. It's cheap and entertaining.

Signed

Your Resident Volleyball Honk

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News