ADVERTISEMENT

Wk 6 in the Pac

leaks

Gold Member
Dec 28, 2004
For most part an uneventful wk with only 4 games

u4 @ Colorado @ 1:30, Buffs favored by 4.............not sure on Tate's status....fingers crossed Buffs take care of business and put our good friends down south in basketball frame of mind. Hope that Buffs WR Shenault back

Cal Bears @ Ducks, 5pm on Fox, Ducks favored by 20........would love to see Bears give Ducks a game. QB Garbers is out and for me Modster not a very good backup option, but Bears D will give everyone in Pac fits with their physical play............not a Ducks fan so have a hard time seeing how they are favored by 20, but their talent level is obviously high

Beavers @ bruins, 6pm, bruins favored by 6.............not on my radar other than would love to see Beavs play em tough

Wash @ Cardinal, 7:30, espn, Huskies favored by 14.................I think Huskies win by 20+. Not a traditional Stanf team and I am a believer in C Peterson and Huskies, glad they are NOT on our schedule

Utes weekend off and play @ Oreg St next weekend, so unfortunately they will be rested and ready for our game in 2 wks

Reactions: DoxieDevil
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News