ADVERTISEMENT

Year after year!

sunswin2015

Jul 19, 2015
Mesa
Decided I was going to punish myself tonight, looked at recruiting boards at Michigan, LSU, Alabama, Ohio state. The amount of five and four star kids each one of these program has is incredible. In the world of mediocre we get excited if we get a four and a half star, one! Since I became a Sun devil fan back when Danny White was still a quarterback I've come to expect that someday we would break open and break out and become a national contender consistently. I really never thought I could ever start to lose hope in my maroon and gold. I'm almost there my friends. Tried to watch the Vegas bowl, couldn't get excited for that no matter how hard I tried. Something about so many players not caring makes it less desirable for me to care. Before you start attacking me, I understand some players protecting themselves for the NFL draft, doesn't make it any easier for a fan. Loyalty runs in both directions. A less important concern, can we please stop with the ridiculous uniform changing! Obviously recruits don't care we're not getting them. It's hard not to notice that great teams rarely mess with their standard uniforms. Maybe more focus on not false starting and less on uniform coordination would be a good thing. A serious question, what in the world would it take for ASU to become a national power top 10 consistently?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News