ADVERTISEMENT

Made It!

justin311

Gold Member
Mar 2, 2015
Much thx to Hod & Rivals staff for helping take advantage of the transition. Took me a few days but I'm here.

Couple of quick thoughts:

I wish nothing but the best for all parties involved. When I began looking for an outlet to talk ASU back in 2004 Devils Digest came up first in my Google search. I didn't know anything about this site until it was pointed out to me as TOS. I never had any ill will towards anyone working here. I understood and respect those who subscribe to both sites knowing there is a desire to get as much info as possible.

That being said some of the things I've seen posted on Twitter over the last 48 hours lead me to believe that there are a few people irked by how this went down & were willing to stay up all night & start a Twitter war in an effort to be out in front of the story or at least post it enough times to spin it in their favor.

Look I know we will never know exactly how this all went down. What I do know is from where I sit I am just a Sun Devil Fan and the hostility I've seen in certain RTs makes me feel a bit awkward. Why get salty?

In the meantime I am forever grateful for the people I've connected with via Devils Digest. I look forward to a future here filled with Jedi's BUMP memes, Carnac episodes. Look a like Threads, 40oz Bulldog references, and anything that makes BJ Denker look like a fool.

By the way, sure hope this place has cup holders or BigE will be gone tomorrow.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News