ADVERTISEMENT

MBB at Utah - Pregame Expert Analysis

AceTate

Jan 21, 2004
Dear Rivals.com Management,

Please consider this my ASUDevils.com try out:

Utah - They have a really tall white guy from Lichtenstein or New Zealand, or somewhere like that who is probably capable of making a couple of dunk shots, that is why UFP Jr. is a bench warmer. They also have a guard, Demario Wright, I have read that he is pretty good too. Utah will be wearing their home white uniforms tonight, I think.

ASU - Jacobson is morphing into a lumberjack before our very eyes. The beard and the tats have taken his game to entirely different level. I predict that Jon Gilling will go for a triple zero tonight, 0 blocks, 0 steals, 0 rebounds. Not sure if Coach Sendek will pick maroon or black jerseys for the Devils tonight, but look for them to be in one of those two colors.

Intangibles: The weather might play a factor in this one. Evidently, it is a bit snowy and chilly up in Salt Lake City today. Expect the Devils to wear their warmups top a little longer than usual in pregame drills.

Bottom Line: Me thinks Utah has better players than ASU, so they will probably win.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News